This error normally pops up when there is something new which you have installed on your computer. It might be either hardware or software or both in a conflict. These things are responsible for causing problems in the video drivers of the Windows 10 Operating System. One of the worst indication that your PC’s error need to be overlooked is the Blue Screen Of Death Error and the VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR is one of the BSODs.
The most common reason is that there are problems in the GPU drivers and the error code which points towards the problem is 0x00000119. This error generally occurs out of the blue. When you boot up your computer, the Windows Operating System will freeze for some time most probably along with your I/O peripherals such as the mouse and the keyboard. After some time, either you will directly be presented with this error or if the device you are using goes functional again, you might face a good amount of display problems along with crashing and stuttering which is what makes this problem annoying.
There are several speculations to why this error occurs. Some of them are:
- The drivers are having compatibility issues.
- The drivers are not updated.
- Important driver related files are corrupted or damaged.
- The registry entries are corrupt.
- There is an infectious software which is modifying the important files in your system.
- The files which are important to the Windows Operating System are corrupt.
- There are hardware problems in your computer.
This error can pop up out of nowhere. You might be working on some media files or documents and when this error pops up, you will be taken to the Blue Screen Of Death and you will ultimately need to restart your computer in order to tackle it. This will destroy your data on which you have worked a lot. That is the reason this problem must be solved as soon as possible.
We have compiled all the steps required in order for you to fix this problem. Make sure that you follow all the fixes listed in here. The reason is because there is no global fix for this problem. Different computers use different configurations and those different configurations, in most of the cases, lead to different root causes. We do not want you to jump from one website to another searching for the perfect solution because they all are already present here and if you follow all the fixes one by one, we assure you that you will find the one perfect for your configuration.
There have been cases where the users have tried modifying the steps in order to either apply a shortcut or learn something new. Although we recommend that everyone should keep on learning new things, we do not recommend that they try doing so without creating a backup first. Therefore, make sure that you create a system restore point first. What the system restore point does is that it stores whatever the configuration is at the point of time which the restore was processed so that you can restore the configuration in case you mess up the system so bad that it breaks.
Steps to fix the the Video scheduler internal error
Fix 1: Use the command prompt utilities provided by the Windows Operating System in order to check for errors in your system
- Press the Start + X keys in order to open up the Command Prompt using Administrative access
- Use the commands listed below:
- Sfc /scannow
- sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\ /offwindir=c:\windows
- Make sure to press the Enter button after you input each and every command
- Once all the changes have been applied by the commands running above, hop on to the next step
- Use the following command: CHKDSK /f /r
- Make sure that you press the Enter key after inputting the command
Fix 2: Using the Deployment Image Servicing and Management
- Press that Start + X keys in order to open up the Command Prompt
- Use the following commands listed below:
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
- Make sure to press the Enter key after inputting each command
- In case those commands do not work, use the following commands instead:
- Dism /Image:C:\offline /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:c:\test\mount\windows
- Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:c:\test\mount\windows /LimitAccess
- Make sure you hit Enter after each command
- Now use the following command:\
- Dsm /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
- After all of the above has been processed. Close everything and make sure to reboot your computer for system wide changes to take effect.
This is one of the best guides you can use in order to solve the video scheduler internal error. Make sure that you follow each and every step listed under all the fixes in order to find out the one that works out for you. We hope that this guide helps you solve your problems. Good luck.